Wednesday, August 22, 2012

2 years and a new baby later....I'm back!!

My gosh how things have changed!  My last entry I was preparing Tanner (well, myself actually) to start kindergarten.  Yesterday he just started 2nd grade!  Whew, those last few years have flown by!!  Tanner has grown so much, physically, mentally, spiritually, and religiously.  He is by far the wittiest and most charismatic child I have ever met.  He never fails to make me smile and has the most tender heart.  Sigh.  I could go on and on about that boy....couldn't most moms?

In March, T took on the very important role of "big brother", and let me tell you, he does an amazing job at it!  Dawson Raymond Ricco joined our family on March 21st, 2012.  He is the sweetest, most content baby I've ever seen.  He always greets you with a warm, slobbery smile that just makes your heart melt.  Who knew one little life could make a family so complete?

So, what else has changed over the last 2 years?  I've lost a few pounds and gained a few back....we've moved from the country into town.....I've gotten engaged.....we are getting married in less than 2 months.  WAIT....what?!  Married?  Me??  YEP!  Tanner is so excited that I'll finally have the same last name as everyone else....and it will sure make all those school forms easier :). 

And since we tend to do things a little out of the norm, why start now?  Viva Las Vegas....here we come!

No comments: