Monday, May 10, 2010

New idea ♥ ♥

With much encouragement from others near and dear to my heart, I've decided to start blogging all of Tanner's cute little ideas and quotes. So everytime my little goofball comes up with one of his amusing sayings, I'll post it on here :)

So...might as well start it off right!

Mother's Day I asked Tanner where he wanted to take me and he picked Chuck-e-Cheese. So off to Chuck-e-Cheese we went!! (and actually had a lot of fun!!)

I told T when we left that I would stop at this place on the way home and get him a chocolate milkshake (anyone who knows T, knows how much he loves milkshakes!). I stopped at a gas station to get a water and asked if he wanted anything and with a little sigh, he said, "No, I'll just wait for the milkshake". I told him it was ok, he could have two things, and after a long pause he said, "Ok....what the heck!!"

No comments: