Friday, October 10, 2008

There's a first time for everything

This is my first time blogging, so for those of you taking the time to read it...bare with me and THANK YOU!!

As I try to do my work, wash my laundry, watch a television show, there are a thousand different things running around in my brain. A thousand little things I would like to say, and what better place to put my ideas, than on a blog.

Let me start by introducing myself......

I'm 27. At one point in my life I was a natural redhead. My life revolves around my 3 year old son. His big hazel eyes let him get away with darn near everything. I've worked full-time at the same job for the last 7 years. I'm going back to college in January to pursue a degree in dental hygiene...check back with me in May to see if I've changed my mind. I've changed so much over the years that I can't really pin point who I am as a person anymore....maybe we can figure that out together once the blogs start to roll from my fingers.........let the madness begin :)


quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

welcome to the addicting world of blogging!!!! Now I can stalk you :)